- Please turn your video on to help us develop a more personal feeling during the event.
- Please mute your mic when not speaking or actively participating.
- Please announce your name clearly prior to telling your story.
- There may be some limited non-medical folks in the audience during an event (interested sponsors/donors). We will announce these people during the event. We will always inform in advance if there would be anyone from the media.
- For those of you who are health care providers or otherwise subject to HIPAA, you are reminded of your own individual responsibility to comply with the HIPAA privacy rules. For your information, HIPAA guidance is available here: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/index.html. At a minimum, we recommend that all participants de-identify patient names, hospital names, and dates.
- Please e-mail us and provide us with suggestions and feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please consider donating to Airway to help fund our events and help us broaden our reach by going to http://www.airwaystories.com/donate.
- Most importantly, have fun!
- Avoid sitting somewhere with strong lighting behind you.
- Position your camera so it shows your complete face.
- Eliminate or minimize background sounds.
- Speak more slowly and clearly than you would in a face-to-face conversation.
- Turn off the video if you are moving around or going to the bathroom to prevent distractions from the speaker.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Limits on Liability. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content that they impermissibly take, use, or share.
2. Dispute Resolution. We want you to enjoy Airway, so if you have an issue or a dispute, you agree to raise it and resolve it with us informally by emailing us at email@example.com.
3. User Representations. Airway is a private forum. You agree not to participate in this event unless you have previously registered for the event with us. You agree not to share login information for the event with others.
4. The Permissions You Give Us. Airway will be recording video and audio from its events. By registering and participating in Airway’s events, you consent to be recorded and give us an unrestricted license and copyright to use such recordings for our purposes. With that being said, we will always attempt in good faith to obtain your express permission before using a recording or content of you.
5. Allowable Use. Content published by Airway, including the entire recording of this event is the property of Airway and/or its content creators, who have copyright ownership of the foregoing. This content is protected by domestic and international copyright law. You may not download or modify content from this site without Airway’s permission. You do not have the right to use the Airway logo, brand, or other distinctive brand features without the express permission of Airway.
6. Medical Disclaimer. Airway does not provide medical advice and nothing in or on our platform is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.