Personal Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent.
Similar to many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze this data. When you use a social media feature within the site, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information which is voluntarily provided during the use of this Site.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Your personal data may be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, to whom Airway LLC has contracted with to support The Airway LLC’s business operations. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal data other than for cloud storage and retrieval. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
- To opt out of the use of tracking tools on third-party social media sites related to Airway LLC, please change the security settings on your account.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to how we process your personal information.
- The right to request that your personal information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend, or update information you have given us